Tribe and Husk will be following new protocols to ensure the safety of our team, our clients, and community against the Coronavirus (Covid-19). Learn more about Covid-19.
When booking an appointment, you are agreeing to our salon policies. In an effort to make sure our team receives a full day's wage, we have a 12-hour cancellation policy. No shows and cancellations will incur a full charge to guarantee stylists and nail artists get paid for their time. We thank you in advance for understanding and greatly appreciate your support in advancing our mission to provide a living wage for our staff.
Outlined below are the guidelines that our guests must follow until further notice.
Please note that the following is subject to change at any time, as we will be updating and evolving as needed.
Health and Safety Guidelines:
- We strongly advise that at risk and vulnerable humans including pregnant and nursing mothers to consider the risks before scheduling your appointment and highly suggest you do not schedule a service to reduce your exposure to Covid-19 and any other major health related illnesses and injuries during this crucial time.
- If you are unable to wear a mask for longer than 15 minutes due to any health related reasons we urge you to not schedule an appointment at this time. You must wear a mask for the entirety of your service and can not be taken off during your service.
- We are taking extra measures to maintain a clean and safe environment. By booking an appointment you acknowledge that you’ve read our guidelines and are comfortable with the risks associated booking a service.
- Please bring your face masks, or we have the right to refuse service with no refund. It is mandatory for all guests to wear a face mask inside at all times.
- It is mandatory for all members of our team to wear a face mask at all times while inside and performing services.
- If you arrive at your appointment showing any visible respiratory symptoms of illness even while wearing a face mask. For example, cough, fever, shortness of breath we have the right to refuse service with Non refund.
- The salons will be properly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected before, in-between every single client, and at the end of each day.
- Our space will be properly cleaned, sanitized, disinfected before the start, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day.
- Waiting areas and the lounge are currently closed.
- We will be by appointment only and will not accept any walk-ins.
- We will be unable to offer any drinks at this time to reduce health risks so please bring your own.
- All our stylists, nail artists, and team are Barbicide certified.
- All workstations will be at least 6 feet apart.
- We will not be offering magazines at this time due to contamination concerns.
Prior to your Appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- All clients must sign a liability waiver (linked here and below) before entering.
- We ask that you wait outside or in your car until someone from our team or stylist or nail artist comes to greet you.
- Please call the salon when you arrive and note that our doors will be locked to limit access of people entering.
- Upon entering, we ask that all clients wash their hands and use hand sanitizer provided by Tribe and Husk.
- Please leave all personal items in your car other than keys, cell phone, emergency items, inhalers or epi-pens. We will not allow anyone to place your personal belongings on any surface to minimize spread of contamination.
During your Appointment:
- No personal electronic devices or laptops are allowed during your service.
- We ask you to please not touch our retail products, nail polishes, or nail swatches. Please ask your stylist or one of our team members for assistance.
- Only you with an appointment will be allowed in the salon. Unfortunately no children, friends, or extra people are allowed with you at this time.
- After your service, we ask clients to please check out and leave immediately so we can properly clean, disinfect, and sanitize.
- As a further precaution, we will not be accepting cash as a payment method, nor for gratuity.
Due to these new guidelines, any appointment you currently have is subject to change. Each member of our team is working a limited schedule to accommodate these changes, so please be patient with us during this time.
If you are experiencing any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing a fever, cough, or trouble breathing, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later to ensure you are symptom-free. We are waiving our cancellation fees during this time with at least 12 hours notice, however our cancellation policy for no-shows still applies. If you are uncomfortable with any of the guidelines outlined above, please let us know by calling the salon or sending an email and we will reschedule your appointment.
We encourage you, our clients, and our team to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It is everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus and protect those most at risk.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
- Your Tribe.